Photo Shoot

General Forum for Hawg Hawlers Bass Club

Moderator: hawghawl

Photo Shoot

Postby forrestoutdoors » Mon May 22, 2017 10:39 am

Hawg Hawler Members- I am reaching out to you and seeing if anyone is interested in doing a shoot for Ranger. On June 20 and or June 22, White River Marine is doing a Photo Shoot for 2 boats. 1 Walleye and 1 Fiberglass Bass Boat. They are needing talent for this shoot. Below is what I know at this time... If you are interested please reach out to me directly forrestoutdoors@gmail.com

This will be a paid gig and i believe they will cover Rooms if overnight stay's are required.

White River Marine Group- Talent Agent - Needing a favor!!!!! Ranger is doing a special project shoot for their dealer conference and are in need of some hardcore fisherman (bass and walleye). We are looking for over 40 but they will compromise age a bit if the person has the look. Is there anyone you can think of that you know might be interested in doing a shoot for ranger? And only requirement is that they are experienced in fishing. One boat will be two guys and it’s a walleye boat so they must know enough about walleye fishing to look experienced on video. The other is the Icon I need one guy for that. Boat driving experience is very important too since this project is 90% video. Thanks!
forrestoutdoors

Return to Hawg Hawlers Forum